I Watched an intriguing TED talk from Shawn Achor “The Happy Secret To Better Work”. This witty talk brings our awareness to how and why we can be happy in life and work by reversing the formula for success and happiness. Through a few positive steps we can change the way we process the world.
This sketch note from Balanced Action sums the talk up…
1. Write down 3 new things you are grateful for each day.2. One Random act of Kindness – help someone, contact someone you care for, share a memory, give a hug…
3. Exercise- 30 minute walk, Yoga is all about being present and positive…
4. Meditate – 10 minutes a day can make all the difference
5. Journal one happy experience you had that day – I dunno bout you but I mostly journal when I’m overwhelmed by frustrating thoughts.
I’m going to give this plan a go along with my Juice Reboot how about you join me!
- The Happiness Advantage – How Internal Determines External! (psychconnection.wordpress.com)
- Happiness and Success (humoroushumour.wordpress.com)
- It Pays to be Happy. How Can Joy Be Sustained? (bigthink.com)
- 4 Ways to Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude (abcnews.go.com)