These Kale chips are so tasty you won’t be able to stop eating them and I guarantee almost everyone will like them even the kids, they are much healthier option to most other chips and if you have a dehydrater even better you can keep all the nutrients! They are so quick and easy to make and you can keep the paste in the fridge for at least a week…
- 2 Bunchs kale
- 1/2 cup tahini paste
- 2 tablespoons Tamari sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Cut out the thick parts of the stalks from the leaves, wash thoroughly and dry.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl or jar.
- I use and spoon and my fingers to lightly rub the paste over the leaves, I found dressing one side was plenty as it quite flavoursome.
- Place a sheet of baking paper on tray and lay the leaves spaced evenly.
- Bake in a fan forced oven at 180 degrees celsius for 10-15 mins or till no longer soft.
- Eat straight away otherwise they will most likely go soft.